WATERCOOLER CHAT: NBA TIP-OFF

NBA

It was tip-off night in the NBA, and there were two featured matchups.  The first was the defending champion, Boston Celtics, taking on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers.  The night began with the presenting of the championship trophy and rings to the Celts.  Paul Pierce shed tears, but King James said to his team before the game, ‘We’re not gonna watch that’.  And he does have a point.  Why should they start their season watching another team celebrate their success?  It was a tight game, with Paul Pierce leading the way with 27 points, and LeBron going for 22.  But, in the end, the Celtics prevailed at home 90-85.

In the night’s second featured match-up, it was the Los Angeles Lakers v. the new-look Portland Trailblazers.  New-look meaning the Blazers were finally with the 2007 No. 1 pick, BIG MAN GREG ODEN.  He needed a surgery before the ’07 season, but now he is back and ready.  Oden looked good in the first 13 minutes, but then, bad news for Portland fans.  Going up for a lay-up, Greg Oden rolled his ankle, and is thought to have a sprained ankle.  That’s just bad luck.  He will have an MRI today, but will still miss a period of time.  Now Blazers fans are really starting to wonder… did they draft a lemon?

The rest of the game was all Kobe Bryant.  He had 23 points and 11 rebounds and looked just like the MVP Kobe we remember.  The Blazers, on the other hand, need to get organized… and fast.  LA Lakers 96, Portland 76.

And finally, it was the opening game for THIS year’s No. 1 draft pick, Derrick Rose.  And boy did he look good.  He put up 11 points, and also entered NBA record books.   He’s now tied for second for the most assists by a debut No. 1 pick since 1966.  He had nine.   Chicago 108, Milwaukee 95.

Now we’ll wait to see how the much debated No. 2 pick, Michael Beasley, does in his debut with the Miami Heat tonight.  They face the Knicks in New York, and Knicks fans are hungry for their first successful season in QUITE a long time.

10 comments

10 Comments so far

1. Landsay95v February 10th, 2017 5:06 pm

Purchasing a used or new auto could be a tough procedure unless you know what you will be carrying out. By teaching yourself about car buying before you head to the dealer, you may make issues easier on your own. The following tips might help your next store shopping vacation be satisfying.

Constantly take a mechanic together when searching for a brand new motor vehicle. Vehicle merchants are well known for selling lemons and you do not wish to be their next target. Provided you can not get a technician to look at autos together with you, a minimum of ensure that you have him review your closing choice before you purchase it.

Know your restrictions. Before you start purchasing for your upcoming automobile or pickup truck, decide how much you can afford to spend, and stick to it. Don’t overlook to feature fascination with your computations. You will probably shell out close to twenty percent as a payment in advance also, so be well prepared.

Just before attending a dealership, know what kind of vehicle you desire. Investigation all you possibilities before buying to help you decide what works best for your financial allowance and loved ones requirements. Do your homework to determine how much you need to be paying to get a probable car.

Prior to signing any agreement take the time to read every single range, for example the fine print. If you have anything at all outlined you do not comprehend, tend not to indication until you have an answer that you comprehend. Unsavory salesmen are able to use an agreement to place a lot of charges that have been not mentioned.

If you keep your preceding assistance at heart next time that you just go purchasing a car, you may be more likely to get a full package. Purchasing a car lacks to become headaches. Use the information with this article and you can obtain the automobile you need with a very good selling price.

2. ВалокСемикаракорск February 13th, 2017 7:23 am

RE:FemaleFan » WATERCOOLER CHAT: NBA TIP-OFF Валок Vaderstad Кологрив

3. Spencericeva February 21st, 2017 1:03 pm

animals magazines – ladies magazine, rv magazines.

4. Stevenaricy March 4th, 2017 11:58 pm

ландшафтные работы – фитодизайн квартиры, фитодизайн озеленение.

5. RomanWreve March 16th, 2017 10:13 am

производство брелков из пвх – производство флешек из пвх по минимальным ценам, заказать значки.

6. camillety11 December 18th, 2017 11:25 pm

Бесплатные порно фото с ежедневным обновлением
    Порно фото галереи, более 500 тысяч фотографий

7. danielaj December 26th, 2018 9:47 am

Welcome to my blog ,
    I’m Daniela Jeffery.
    If you’ve ever been overscheduled and couldn’t finish a research paper , then you’ve come to the right place. I work with students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the essay from start to finish.
    My career as an academic writer started during my school years . After learning that I was very talented in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a career .

Talented Academic Writer- Daniela- Planthealth Band

8. jamesoneil March 4th, 2019 10:15 am

Hi guys, it’s James Oneill here!
    I work as a professional an essay writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing skills in college. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since college, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have created have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become accustomed to hearing, “James Oneill, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can save their time.

Professional Writer – James – Studioamytis Corp

9. irvingjon March 26th, 2019 9:22 am

Welcome Everyone
    Thanks for checking out my writing blog . My name is Irving Jones.
    I have worked several years in this niche. My aptitude for writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in research papers , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Irving Jones – Compton-Education Corps

10. kyapier June 3rd, 2019 6:55 am

Hello All
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Kya.
    I have worked since high school in this niche. My aptitude for writing started at a young age. I wrote short stories as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into news reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.

Academic Writer – Kya Pierce – Ebrcn Confederation